· Tours are available for photographers wanting to check out the property
· They typically take about 30 minutes
· We want to make sure that our property is right for you and that you know how to access the creek
· Please text Shannon for a tour 918.902.5673
· Please pull cars off drive facing south (headlights facing field). Please ensure tires are entirely off drive and on grass.
· If more area is needed, cars may pull off drive onto grass facing north (headlights facing street).
· For Large groups (cheerleaders, sports teams, extended family sessions) please encourage car-pooling. Special permission needed for more than 5 vehicles for any one session.
· Overflow parking is available around the outside of the circle drive if needed.
HOURS of OPERATION
· Coal Creek Farm Jenks is open from sun-up to sun-down
· Special accommodation can be made for anyone wishing to book hours before or after
· The property is open 7 days a week
· On occasion, the property will be closed to accommodate outside events (personal events hosted by property owners)
· Typically, we try to limit sessions to 4 photographers per hour.
· From time to time we may choose to add allowances because of weather related issues.
· 2 sessions per hour will be allocated to annual pass holders
· 2 sessions per hour will be allocated to the public
RESIDENCE ON SITE
· For privacy sake, photographers are asked to refrain from using the front porch or stairs of the residence.
· The house can be photographed in the background.
· The porch of the barn is fully open to photographers
· Rented vintage vehicles can be parked in the field with special permission. Please communicate with CCFJ to make sure preferred date is available.
· No other vehicles are allowed in field without permission.
· The fire pit can be used with special permission.
· There is an additional charge of $50/hour as it must be manned
· Per City of Jenks fire permit compliance, winds must be below 10 mph.
· CCFJ Owner must be on property and available.
· Please refrain from placing trash in the fire pit
· There are currently no facilities available.
· The closest restrooms available are at the QuikTrip on 117th in Glenpool – approximately 1.5 miles West of CCFJ and Kum and Go at 111th and Elm, approximately 1.5 miles East of CCFJ
· There are currently no changing rooms. Most clients change in their vehicle.
· Some photographers have portable pop up changing rooms that fold up – that they bring to accommodate clients requiring multiple outfit changes
RESCHEDULES AND CANCELLATIONS
· We are happy to accommodate reschedules done through the confirmation email that are taken care of 8 hours or more before scheduled session.
· We are not able to accommodate refunds
· Most areas on site are available for mini sessions.
· We are not able to accommodate mini sessions using the swing.
· “Markers” can be used to direct clients to your mini session location
· Parking can be an issue with mini sessions as clients arrive early and leave late. Overlap can occur which sometimes means parking struggles. Please direct families to arrive no more than 10 minutes before their scheduled time and leave promptly after their session is completed.
NUDITY and ALCOHOL
· Because we are a family-friendly photography site, we are unable to accommodate nudity or the appearance of nudity in sessions.
· Please refrain from having open containers of alcohol on property.
· Body-confidence sessions may be permitted by special request.
· Dogs and other animals are welcome at CCFJ
· Please bring a bag to pick up waste
· We love being a part of your special day! (Gender reveals, small birthdays, engagements, home school groups)
· Gender reveals-confetti needs to be biodegradable; please pick up as much as possible
· Please, no glitter or non biodegradable confetti
· We are unable to accommodate balloon releases (end up in trees); balloons must leave with photographer or client
· Please ensure sessions stay as on time as possible
· Sessions going 10 minutes or more over scheduled time may be assessed an overage fee
ANNUAL PASS HOLDERS
· Annual Pass holders are the life blood of our business. We LOVE sharing the property and want you to be able to get the best value for your own business.
· Annual passes are good from date of purchase for one full year.
· Annual passes are limited in nature and sometimes we may have a waiting list
· Annual pass holders will be contacted prior to pass expiration. If annual pass holder fails to respond to communication, and expiration occurs, the spot will be offered to those on the waiting list.
· Annual pass holders may book up to 10 hours on the schedule at any one time. (ie: Book 2 hours on Monday, 4 hours on Tuesday, 2 hours on Wednesday and 2 hours on Thursday -10 hours total. Once Monday is over, book another 2 hours on the schedule)
· Annual pass holders wanting to book more than 10 hours on the schedule at any one time, will be invoiced for overage at normal hourly pricing of $30/one hour and $50/2 hours.
· Please make a best effort to cancel sessions as soon as it is known that the session will not make. Communication regarding cancellations is vital.
· Annual pass holders failing to show up for sessions may be assessed a $15/hour no-show fee
· The CCFJ schedule will allow 2 annual pass holders on site every hour.
· When inventory on the Annual pass holder calendar is fully booked, annual pass holders may feel free to book using the public calendar at normal hourly pricing
SOCIAL MEDIA SHARING
· We LOVE being tagged in any imagery taken at Coal Creek Farm.
· We have active social media sites and love resharing your imagery with our client base!
· Thank you in advance for tagging us!
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/coalcreekfarmjenks
· Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/coalcreekfarmjenks/